Fandom Forums - View Single Post - kakashi an asshole?
View Single Post
Old 09-25-2008, 09:48 PM   #63
jasminegreen
Genin

jasminegreen is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: kakashi an asshole?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sauron View Post
1st off those flashbacks are not fair because we really don't know what went on every second with naruto ,sakura, and sasuke. also kaskashi doesn't cheer anyone well not in the way gai would. so technically you've proven he cheered for sakura as much as sasuke. how did gai try to teach everyone lotus? tenten couldve used some real help when she got her ass wooped by temari. i mean come on you seriously can't say you don't see my point in this?

i think if you are going to feel bad for anyone feel bad for sasuke and how he went a bit insane over the years. and also if you are going to call anyone a bad teacher then say that about jariaya who should've been at naruto's side from day 1. Naruto's godfather and his father's teacher, come on. instead this guy wants to chase women and go spy on groups that could annihilate him.
I see where you're coming from. Well, Jiraiya did show up a little late, but at the end of the day, he did love Naruto and was there for him in a way that no one else was, he took Naruto in and took care of him for three years. I know that's not alot but it's more than anyone ever did for Naruto. Sasuke did have a bad life, but he was in a village that respected him like crazy and lived in a big house, while Naruto lived in a tiny grungy apartment. Sasuke was also on a team with a girl that was crazy about him and a teacher that worshipped the ground he walked on. No one in Team 7 cared about Naruto. And, Naruto had to work trice as hard to gain the same amount of respect and praise that Sasuke automatically gets.
jasminegreen is offline   Reply With Quote