Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Kage FC (New Owners)
View Single Post
Old 09-25-2008, 10:46 PM   #220
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Kage FC (New Owners)

I think the Mizukage was gone, or hidden even before the demise of the Hidden Mist Clan, or he wasn't spoken of much. Hell this Raikage just fell out of the sky!!! With all the BS from the Sand & Oro its weak that none of these Kages at this summit were even spoken about in past arcs. I believe after Madara lost to the 1st he 'reinvented himself' as the Mizukage and then showed up during the Uchiha Massacre and made the deal with Itachi. Remember, Itachi was an Uchiha, where'd he learn his water jutsu's anyway, I'm suspecting from Mr. Mizukage himself.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote