View Single Post
Old 09-26-2008, 02:14 PM   #276
Widana14
Akatsuki

Widana14 will become famous soon enoughWidana14 will become famous soon enough
Re: Anti-Sasuke FC

Quote:
Originally Posted by kluang View Post
Normal Naruto fans:Sasuke is acting all dark and angsty... friggin' emo...

Sasutard: He saw his parents die man. Its like a black parade.

Normal: Yeah now his bro kill himself to make him un-emo, but nooo. He has just to kill a whole village.

Sasutard: Dunt judge him like that. He's

Normal:He don't want people to judge him, yet he spend an hour doing his hair and brag about killin an entire village?

Sasutard: Oh yeaah? Neji, Hinata and Naruto ahve bad childhood. Why you dont call them emos?

Normal: Becuz they dont spend hours crying. Neji is a jounin that kick ass. Hinata is busy with how to woo Naruto. While Naruto, he's busy thinking bout ramen.

________________________________________ _______________________________

Naruto: I was with Sasuke at the park. He's listening to MCR in his I-Pod and went "This song is making me emo and angst. Come on, Naruto! Give me a punch!" So I went over and punch him with all of my might. But he said "No, Naruto! I want a big punch!" So I went back about 10 feet, activate Kyuubi mode and ran to him as fast as I could, and punch him with all of my might. And he still goes "No, Naruto! I want a really big punch!" So I went back 50 feet, ran to him as fast as I could, and punch him in the face with all of my might! And that damn emo still goes "NO, Naruto! I wanna really, really BIG punch!" So I summon Gamabunta...

Gamabunta took his sword out and hit Sasuke with the handle part after a "100 km height" leap...

Member of the Akatsuki FC ; Check Out da cute deidei !!!
"Yow, I'm Deidara-chan"
Member of The Jiraiya FC

PROUD MEMBER OF ANTI-SASUKE FC
sasuke: beware !!! The world shall watch me...cry to death !!!

Member of The Uchiha Itachi FC
Member of The Sasuke Haters FC
Member of Kage FC
Member of Three Legendary Sannin FC

Don't forget to post in these cool threads !!!
Widana14 is offline   Reply With Quote