Fandom Forums - View Single Post - The Anime/Manga Pairings FC
View Single Post
Old 09-30-2008, 08:34 PM   #999
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

I'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enough
Re: The Anime/Manga Pairings FC

Quote:
Originally Posted by ralatone View Post
Um, actually no. That's like totally wrong...

Mixing and matching clothes is nothing like mixing and matching people...
yes, that person IS a bro.

My point is that people treat these characters as clothes, mixing and matching them as such.

@Otachii: You've GOT to be kidding me. At the very least it's one sided on Hinata's part and Naruto has been extremely cheered up whenever they have a conversation. If that's not good enough basis for a pairing, then I don't know what is! What I'm talking about is something like... GaaHina. It's TOTALLY insane as they've never even seen to each other, not to mention they've never talked once! That's the kind of thing I'm referring to when I say people mix and match characters just to see the effect of the personality interaction. No feelings of either character are put into consideration, nor are facts like if the characters have even INTERACTED.

I can understand where you're coming from with "meaning" and such, like with NejiHina, but I still think it's rather crack-ish, considering Hinata's feelings. Personally, this is how I do my pairing rankings:

Canon:
  • actual couple in manga (example: AsuKure)
  • one character has feelings for the other (or from both sides) (example: NaruHina)

Fanon:
  • little/no character interaction, but has character chemistry (example: KakaAnko)
  • high ammount of character interaction, character chemistry, but one (maybe both) character loves another outside character (example: KibaHina)

Crack
  • no character chemistry, no interaction (example: NaruSumo)
  • high ammount of character interaction, but no chemistry, and one (maybe both) character loves another outside character (example: NejiHina)
  • character chemistry, but little/no character interaction, and one character (maybe both) loves another outside character (example: can't think of one)

want to see what FC's I'm in? click V
I'MNOTCRAZY is offline   Reply With Quote