09-30-2008, 09:50 PM
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Where sanity is just a word weird people use.
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: The Anime/Manga Pairings FC
Originally Posted by I'MNOTCRAZY
@Otachii: You've GOT to be kidding me. At the very least it's one sided on Hinata's part and Naruto has been extremely cheered up whenever they have a conversation. If that's not good enough basis for a pairing, then I don't know what is! What I'm talking about is something like... GaaHina. It's TOTALLY insane as they've never even seen to each other, not to mention they've never talked once! That's the kind of thing I'm referring to when I say people mix and match characters just to see the effect of the personality interaction. No feelings of either character are put into consideration, nor are facts like if the characters have even INTERACTED.
I can understand where you're coming from with "meaning" and such, like with NejiHina, but I still think it's rather crack-ish, considering Hinata's feelings. Personally, this is how I do my pairing rankings:
- actual couple in manga (example: AsuKure)
- one character has feelings for the other (or from both sides) (example: NaruHina)
- little/no character interaction, but has character chemistry (example: KakaAnko)
- high ammount of character interaction, character chemistry, but one (maybe both) character loves another outside character (example: KibaHina)
- no character chemistry, no interaction (example: NaruSumo)
- high ammount of character interaction, but no chemistry, and one (maybe both) character loves another outside character (example: NejiHina)
- character chemistry, but little/no character interaction, and one character (maybe both) loves another outside character (example: can't think of one)
Well yeah it's so obvious that Hinata digs on Naruto, I thought you meant both characters had obvious feelings for each other. If that had to be the criteria I'd be screwed. xD
I've got an example for
Temari & Sasuke... that's one couple I just don't get. They seem compatible but I think they'd end up killing each other in the end.
[*]character chemistry, but little/no character interaction, and one character (maybe both) loves another outside character (example: can't think of one)
"If I must fall, I pray I fall into your arms."
•○feel something, feel nothing○• Wide open ears •○listen closely, listen closely○•
Groups I Belong to:
Disarm the dream tickler in the constant moment
You will find me where it's quiet •○listen closely, listen closely○•
Let the blood flow through all the spaces •○of the universe○•