Fandom Forums - View Single Post - 420 Predictions
Thread: 420 Predictions
View Single Post
Old 10-08-2008, 11:00 PM   #153
KatrinaKatt
▫◊▫ Uchiha Kitty ▫◊▫

KatrinaKatt is a jewel in the roughKatrinaKatt is a jewel in the roughKatrinaKatt is a jewel in the roughKatrinaKatt is a jewel in the roughKatrinaKatt is a jewel in the roughKatrinaKatt is a jewel in the rough
Re: 420 Predictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hikaru View Post
i rarely post but i have got to say this...

Pain is the most broken anime character that i have ever seen in my 20+ years watching animation, he is so broken right now that is not even funny.
Kishi needs to make people understand how badass Pain is, so that when Naruto defeats him.. It's an epic moment.

It's one thing to defeat random-jounin-ninja-from-random-village, and quite another to defeat someone like Pain.

It's purposely setup this way, to make the odds seem insurmountable to overcome for Naruto... But, he will find a way to do it

Naruto wants to become Hokage someday. If he were to save the Village, then everyone would begin to recognize him to some degree. I'm not saying he'd become hokage (and he isn't ready, IMO)-- but, people would realize that he is a rising Star.. so to speak

Uchiha Kitty ^.^
WARNING: Looking into her eyes MAY forcefully cause you to add to her Reputation
(And, receive some back as a result!... Make sure to leave your name!)

Mission: Deliver this Top Secret Scroll
Do not open!

Bzzzzzt!

As you open the scroll you realize it's a trap! A bright light flashes, and you feel the uncontrollable urge to pass Reputation to KatrinaKatt.

Hours later, after the scroll's power wears off on you, you realize what had happened. "Darn it!! That Uchiha Kitty got me again!"

Curiosity killed the Cat, after all.
KatrinaKatt is offline   Reply With Quote