Fandom Forums - View Single Post - 420 Predictions
Thread: 420 Predictions
View Single Post
Old 10-08-2008, 11:00 PM   #155
liondemon
Missing Kage

liondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of light
Re: 420 Predictions

say it aint so. I dont want to see Naruto fighting as a toad. I think maybe that is necessary to do Frog Fu or whaterver it's called. I hope because I want to see Naruto fight as Naruto. I can accept the funy eyes, but if kishi decides to make a cross with the eyes when Naruto goes Sage and Kyuubi juice. Naruto's cross and Sasuke's Jewish symbol. I dont know what it's called. Please dont let Naruto come back to Kooha, looking like some ugly ass toad, using all these non-"shinobi/human like" jutsu and moves. Please dont do that Kishi. And freakin laser beams? Please dont do that Kishi. Maybe if we all got off of this forum right now and go to sleep, when we eake up it will have all been just a bad dream.

Wisdom, compassion, and courage are the three universally recognized moral qualities of men.
Confucius

There is a wisdom of the head and a wisdom of the heart.
Charles Dickens

To be satisfied with a little is the greatest wisdom; and he that increaseth his riches, increaseth his cares; but a contented mind is a hidden treasure, and trouble findeth it not.
Akhenaton

It is the nature of the wise to resist pleasures, but the foolish to be a slave to them.
Epictetus

It requires wisdom to understand wisdom: the music is nothing if the audience is deaf.
Walter Lippmann

Knowing others is wisdom; knowing yourself is Enlightenment.
Lao Tzu

It's better to be a lion for a day than a sheep all your life.
Elizabeth Kenny
liondemon is offline   Reply With Quote