Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto Q&A
Thread: Naruto Q&A
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2008, 04:08 PM   #650
YoshiToshi
YoshiToshi say grawr.

YoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these parts
Re: Naruto Q&A

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude222 View Post
I have a question. You know how Naruto can use the wind natured resangan with 2 shadow clones. Would it be possible for other ninjas to create their own nature manipulated resangan with a shadow clone?
From leafninja.com it is said "The attack itself can only be maintained in his hands for a few seconds time."
Because the Rasen Shuriken cuts into Naruto's arm severing the cells and whatnot-- I think that the clone would disappear before even getting a chance to attack. Seeing as how Naruto was severely injured from the attack and that clones are known to disappear on contact by attack, I don't think the clones would be able to sustain the massive amount of power from the attack.
Of course, this is all speculation.

1.14.20.9 - 14.15.15.2|hope to be more active...

yoshitoshi//yoshitoshi//yoshitoshi//yoshi toshi
YoshiToshi is offline   Reply With Quote