Fandom Forums - View Single Post - I promised you lulz.
View Single Post
Old 10-22-2008, 10:03 PM   #1
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

Thanked 12,471 Times in 3,663 Posts
Jaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to behold
I promised you lulz.

And now upon my manly return, I shall deliver.

As you, being members of this forum, are aware, there is a member here who goes by the alias "Freshgrease". And like the rest of us, his activities on the internet are not consigned to this particular corner of the Internet, indeed, not just this particular forum. I came across this forum while innocently searching "Narutolounge.com" in Google. Delving in, I was disturbed, and at the same time, highly amused by what I found, posted by a certain member of that forum known as "Freshgrease", back in 2005, the year I joined Narutolounge.

Bear the following quotes from FG in mind:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freshgrease
I just don't have a sexual drive, or at least one that puts fucking on the top of my list.
------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by OG
so he's saying...fg should get some...toys <.<
Quote:
Originally Posted by FG
EDIT: OG - Ew....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo
Quoted for future reference.
------------------------------------------------------------------

Here are a selection of this "Freshgrease"'s posts.

O RLY FRESHGREASE?

Last edited by Jaxon; 10-22-2008 at 10:06 PM.
Jaxon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Jaxon For This Useful Post:
ACt (04-28-2011), Kina (04-28-2011), Mal (04-28-2011), manta (04-28-2011), Miburo (11-03-2009), Nerox (04-28-2011), ninjalostboy95 (06-15-2010), Sevi (08-25-2009), stubborn_d0nkey (04-28-2011)