Fandom Forums - View Single Post - I promised you lulz.
View Single Post
Old 10-23-2008, 12:19 AM   #20
Freshgrease
▂▅▇█▓▒░◕‿‿◕░▒▓█▇▅▂

Thanked 1,005 Times in 546 Posts
Freshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to all
Re: I promised you lulz.

I'll admit it. When I was 16, I was one horny son of a bitch. Clearly your intent is to embarrass me and make me run from this forum while you stand in your pile of manly victory. At 21, I'm astonished I even posted such nonsense on a Teen Help forum, but you got me. Lavish in your victory, and know that your reentry was epic win.

I said "ew" because I had experience. I grew out of that shit a few months after the embarrassment that Shino was talking about. Seeing how disgusting and how clouded my mind was at the time, I spent a night puking for what it was worth.

Fine. My reputation is so far in the gutter that imgainary (the squareroot of -1). You want me out of this forum. I'm sure we all have a few things we are ashamed of, but I was stupid enough to post it on a logged source. In reality, I should have been as discreet on my identity and posting as the great Miburo. As you all know, I'm not one to think ahead or to be cautious.

I say goodbye again. This time I don't intend to come back. You can ban me if you want.

Fuck you Bal
Fuck you jaxon
Fuck you Miburo
Fuck you FTP
Fuck you douchebags
Freshgrease is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Freshgrease For This Useful Post:
Miburo (11-03-2009)