Fandom Forums - View Single Post - I promised you lulz.
View Single Post
Old 10-23-2008, 12:23 AM   #21
balmung5000
cpas

Thanked 4,878 Times in 1,982 Posts
balmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura about
Re: I promised you lulz.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freshgrease View Post
I'll admit it. When I was 16, I was one horny son of a bitch. Clearly your intent is to embarrass me and make me run from this forum while you stand in your pile of manly victory. At 21, I'm astonished I even posted such nonsense on a Teen Help forum, but you got me. Lavish in your victory, and know that your reentry was epic win.

I said "ew" because I had experience. I grew out of that shit a few months after the embarrassment that Shino was talking about. Seeing how disgusting and how clouded my mind was at the time, I spent a night puking for what it was worth.

Fine. My reputation is so far in the gutter that imgainary (the squareroot of -1). You want me out of this forum. I'm sure we all have a few things we are ashamed of, but I was stupid enough to post it on a logged source. In reality, I should have been as discreet on my identity and posting as the great Miburo. As you all know, I'm not one to think ahead or to be cautious.

I say goodbye again. This time I don't intend to come back. You can ban me if you want.

Fuck you Bal
Fuck you jaxon
Fuck you Miburo
Fuck you FTP
Fuck you douchebags
o man the epic leave of FG

i say dont listen to him
and dont ban him
let him stay =)
balmung5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to balmung5000 For This Useful Post:
Miburo (11-03-2009)