Fandom Forums - View Single Post - I promised you lulz.
View Single Post
Old 10-23-2008, 11:51 PM   #74
Freshgrease
▂▅▇█▓▒░◕‿‿◕░▒▓█▇▅▂

Thanked 1,005 Times in 546 Posts
Freshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to all
Re: I promised you lulz.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
^Shh.

Also, I want to hear moar about this PS2 controller incident that Shino was talking about now. That sounds pretty lulzy.

Psycho Mantis: Place the controller on the floor... place it as flat as you can. That's good. Now I shall move your controller, with the power of my will alone!

FG: Ohhhhhhh yeaaaahhhhhhh!
Disassemble a Ps2 controller. The vibrating units (motor that turns a rod with offset weights on it) are connected by a red and black cable. Get a 9volt battery connector from an old device or Radioshack. Connect red to red; black to black. Place in hollow object where the motor seats firmly, but spinning part is freely spinning. Connect battery.

Simple electrical theory. 9volt motor directly connected to a 9volt power source.
Freshgrease is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Freshgrease For This Useful Post:
Miburo (11-03-2009)