Fandom Forums - View Single Post - I promised you lulz.
View Single Post
Old 10-24-2008, 12:36 AM   #79
Freshgrease
▂▅▇█▓▒░◕‿‿◕░▒▓█▇▅▂

Thanked 1,005 Times in 546 Posts
Freshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to all
Re: I promised you lulz.

Because your English grammar sucks to the point it is incomprehensible (first sentence).

Really though. I've had people as "friends" in high school and college that are just like them. They bring shit up and act like little fuckers. I get pissy and throw a fit. I realize what they are doing and laugh. We still give each other shit, but the hostility element is vanquished. I'm just going through my pissy stage. Give me a bit and I'll be back.

EDIT: I have no problems asking a serious question. He wanted to know how to do it. Maybe he wants to mass-produce cheap vibes from the controllers he steals on his nightly prows hunting pedo-bear who (surprisingly) sneaks around the houses of kids like yourself.

Last edited by Freshgrease; 10-24-2008 at 12:39 AM.
Freshgrease is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Freshgrease For This Useful Post:
Miburo (11-03-2009)