Fandom Forums - View Single Post - I promised you lulz.
View Single Post
Old 10-24-2008, 12:49 AM   #82
Freshgrease
▂▅▇█▓▒░◕‿‿◕░▒▓█▇▅▂

Thanked 1,005 Times in 546 Posts
Freshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to all
Re: I promised you lulz.

Miburo - It's been years. I'm not sure Im correct on this, but if I remember correctly it was a test tube I stole from chemistry lab because I thought the teacher was a bitch. She said I was ADHD like her kid (who I swear had down syndrome), and I wasn't having that shit. I stashed it away in my school bag and threw it on my pile of random junk to be later used for this project. Though at the time, I hadn't thought of the PS2 vibe.

I later found out they cost like $3, and can be purchased on the internets.

While we are on the topic lets talk about where I got the idea. I was a Neon genesis Evangelion anime addict back in the day. Needless to say I was a Rei Ayanami hentai fan. There is one hentai image (probably easily found) that is of her playing a PS2 game resembeling an alternate of dance dance revolution. There is a box on the ground resembeling a PS2 controller with a vibe head coming from the back. She's kneeling with it in her. Panties on ofcourse, but the two sides of the controller are sticking out.

There. That's all there is to it.

Distortion - Answer me this question: If you and your woman are into some freaky sex, and yall reverse roles....is it gay? Is it the dildo fucking you, or is it the woman with a soulless latex appendage attached doing it? For all we know, what I did was just another form of masturbation.

Last edited by Freshgrease; 10-24-2008 at 12:54 AM.
Freshgrease is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Freshgrease For This Useful Post:
Miburo (11-03-2009)