Fandom Forums - View Single Post - I promised you lulz.
View Single Post
Old 10-24-2008, 01:29 AM   #90
Freshgrease
▂▅▇█▓▒░◕‿‿◕░▒▓█▇▅▂

Thanked 1,005 Times in 546 Posts
Freshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to all
Re: I promised you lulz.

I don't know that I could call a test tube with an enlogged PS2 vibration unit and battery a dildo. In fact, there's a law in Dallas (main metropolitan area lived in) that states that no "dildos" are allowed to be sold, transfered, or manufactured. However, "massager" devices are fair game.

At the time I was proud of my accomplishment XD. You can't go into a sex shop in most parts of Texas under 21. Think about it. In the slim chance that a girlfriend is found and it leads to hot sex, I want her to know that I am a handyman. I don't fix decks, build fences, or house repair (actually that's how I paid for college), but I sure as hell build kinky sex toys for our underage enjoyment.

Sadly, I never had a girlfriend that got past third base, and that excuse above is madeup bull shit I just made up.

Last edited by Freshgrease; 10-24-2008 at 01:33 AM.
Freshgrease is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Freshgrease For This Useful Post:
Miburo (11-03-2009)