Fandom Forums - View Single Post - The NEW Gaara Fanclub
View Single Post
Old 11-19-2008, 01:38 PM   #255
gaarasandchick13
Jounin

gaarasandchick13 has much to be proud ofgaarasandchick13 has much to be proud ofgaarasandchick13 has much to be proud ofgaarasandchick13 has much to be proud ofgaarasandchick13 has much to be proud ofgaarasandchick13 has much to be proud ofgaarasandchick13 has much to be proud ofgaarasandchick13 has much to be proud ofgaarasandchick13 has much to be proud ofgaarasandchick13 has much to be proud ofgaarasandchick13 has much to be proud of
Re: The NEW Gaara Fanclub

Sorry I haven't posted in quite a bit. I've been busy in my real life. lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MangaKitty View Post
heyy you guys. if anyone is still here then send me a message or somethin so i know your still alive. its been a millenium since ive been on here so gimme a shoutout or somethin k?
Yeah... it's kind of... dead in here. But I'm still alive; sorry, you still have to deal with me here. Haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
I don't think the sands' coming to Konoha, I can see Temari, or Kankuro joining him at the Kage Summit ordered by the Raikage, but not Konoha.
Yeah, but two months after the summit was brought up... lol. I'm starting to wonder if Kishi ditched the idea or just deicided not to show it. But yeah, I think Gaara, Temari, and Kankuro'll show up eventually, either in Konoha or at the summoning, but just a cameo if anything at all. If they (whether Gaara would go or not) went to Konoha, it would probably be too late by the time they even get there. They might just help fix the damages afterwards (funds, security.. etc).

Last edited by gaarasandchick13; 11-19-2008 at 01:39 PM.
gaarasandchick13 is offline   Reply With Quote