Fandom Forums - View Single Post - The Legend of Zelda FC
View Single Post
Old 12-12-2008, 04:07 AM   #1567
Silverblade
Missing-Nin

Silverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of light
Re: The Legend of Zelda FC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharingan Lord View Post
Sorry for not replying earlier. Of course you can join! Just grab a banner from the first post and throw it in your sig, and feel free to jump in the discussion at any time!

I agree, especially about Wind Waker having amazing music.
Wooooooo pan flute!

Here's my previous post. I found some information about a new game in the works from The Hylia.

Physically, I think that Twilight Princess Link was kind of stronger. However, Ocarina of Time Link was much stronger emotionally... At least that's what I think.

An interesting image, from GoNintendo. Link as a real person; take a look.
Thank you so much.

Good to know that they are really working on a new Zelda. I didn't know they were pre-occupied with wii fit.

I agree with you about the TP Link is stronger, now i think about it that is the first Link that is human and kicked a lot of ass. I love that Ball-chain weapon. Sadly he couldn't use magic in this one like all the other ones. However some of his weapons contained magic though.

As for the pic with the real Link. The guy looks odd. Skinny nose and wide ears. lol
Silverblade is offline   Reply With Quote