Fandom Forums - View Single Post - a boy named 'Adolf Hitler'
View Single Post
Old 12-18-2008, 10:59 PM   #33
Kaine
Ch-Check It Out

Kaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud of
Re: a boy named 'Adolf Hitler'

first of all Hitler was a loonatic from the beggining.He got that much power via elections but hsi coo helpers did most of it.All Hitler could do right was to talk to people.He had charisma.But don't forget germany was a pretty much destroyed financialy country after the first world war so hitler found a way to pursuade people that he cpuld make germany great again.But again he would end up as an insignificant human being if he wasn't promoted by others.
On topic parents are plain stupid.SK imagine if you were called Hitler...It isn't about the offensive part of the deal it is how little they tought of their child.The mother said herself:"I think it is a nice name and a unique one.Onebody has that."
Arlond Swatzeneger is also unique but they choose Hitler instead....That tells me something about their political beliefs....

DE FUCK YOU GUYS
DE FUCK!
Kaine is offline   Reply With Quote