Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Madaras dead, but lives on!
View Single Post
Old 12-26-2008, 12:50 AM   #5
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Madaras dead, but lives on!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krohnie84 View Post
You can't atribute his behavior at what we have seen so far. He most likly has changed the way he aproches everything because of what he has gone through the last hundred yrs.
Well, my theory is based on what we have seen so far. Until Im presented with new evidence that contradicts my theory, this is all I have. im sure hes changed too, but Im suggesting his behavior is completely differant from what it was years ago.

#1. Tobi seems to be holding back. why? I think its because hes not an uchiha and thus cant use the SG to its full potential.

#2. Madara is a warrior whos suffered betrayal from his former comrades after sacrficing his old eyes and his brother to help them prosper "fpr lack of a better word". Tobi seems like a happy go lucky, passive agressive whos serious when he has to be. Thats just alittle much for me.

This is all just my oppinion. its subjective!
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote