Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Madaras dead, but lives on!
View Single Post
Old 12-26-2008, 01:18 AM   #9
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Madaras dead, but lives on!

[QUOTE=Krohnie84;1626947]
Quote:
Ok, I will talk as if I also beleive your idea, but you have to agree that you will go along the lines I have pointed out...

1st: When do you think Madara would have had the time to find someone who would carry out his mission?
Since he was betrayed by his clan and defeated by harishima. Madara "the original" Realised he would not live long enough to see his ambitions realised. So, he found someone with his Ideals and transfered his eyes and teaching them just like he taut itachi. He had a while between his defeat and the summoning of the kyuubi.

Quote:
2nd: If Madara did find someone he thought would carry out his plans, then why would it be someone other than an Uchiha? Everything he did, he did for the clan. Why would he give the greatest form of the SG to someone outside of the clan he did so much for?
Madara lost his life probably to the 4th causing someone to have to step in and take over till lets say zetsu "friend" could find a replacement. thats where itachi comes in. Tobi didnt just want any uchiha. He wanted the best.

Quote:
Now, did you think he only gave one of his eyes away, or both of them?
Im still working on that one. Im going to look over a couple more things then make my decision. Of course if its only one eye. That means someone has the other one. I guess I could just add that to the theory.
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote