Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Madaras dead, but lives on!
View Single Post
Old 12-26-2008, 01:51 AM   #11
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Madaras dead, but lives on!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krohnie84 View Post
1st. How could he transfer his eyes, then summon the Nine Tails? If he found someone, they would have to have the same feelings against The Leaf/ Uchihas.

2nd. He wanted the best Uchiha, but Itachi was up to his game. He already had told him that the Leaf was not to be touched. I can also see that Madara/Tobi had to have been weaker due to Itachi being a threat. Even though he didn't have the EMS.

3rd. That would be wicked if someone else also had EMS transplanted.
I just posted this in my theory.
It just came to me. The connection between akatsuki and danzou: Danzou after putting his name in to become hokage was denied for sarutobi "not a senju". Danzou a sinju felt betrayed. How could his clan pick someone from another to lead. Just like madara who was betrayed by his clan "they sided with the senju and not madara". So, lets say zetsu "or an unrevealed AKA member" stepped up and offered danzou the leaf village for his co-op. Thus if not being tobi, being involved.

As for number 2. Tobi only wanted itachi not the leaf "at the moment". Tobi tried to corrupt itachis Ideal, but failed. Itachi was stronger than tobi because tobi is not a the original madara. Only an eye or two in a new body thats not an uchiha. Thats why itachi said hes a shell of his former self.
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote