Fandom Forums - View Single Post - VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!]
View Single Post
Old 12-28-2008, 12:13 PM   #2984
MikeyM1979
Hokage

MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of
Re: VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth View Post
I am pretty sure a 21 year even sick still had more breath then sarutobi he is 21 years old after all right.... but hat's a mute point anyways
Mmm, I don't know. What were Sarutobi's stats, as far as stamina go? Because, Itachi had a 2. A two. o_O

Quote:
Sure there is its a 10 thus meaning he knows how to deal with genjutsu it's a data book buddy... i won't argue something proven anymore.
I'm not saying he wouldn't know how to deal with genjutsu lol. I'm saying his five in genjutsu doesn't mean he's both offensively and defensively strong in that field. He's probably strong defensively, but not offensively.

Quote:
Correction he would have pulled out that death god any ways because those bodies cannot be killed plain and simple if itachi was in his place he would need susanoo to win as well so please don't say stuff like ehe couldn't get out of it he needed death god cause without death god he would lose anyways since the only way to kill those zombies is to rip them out.(their souls)
What exactly does this have to do with what you quoted? You know, Tsukuyomi > that dark genjutsu?

Quote:
As i mentioned before no matter how you look at it death god would be used either way why not sooner you know what i mean because breaking from a strong genjutsu takes chakra as well being he was old as heck he needed the right moment which was then.. Itachi would have gone susanoo as well in that position.
I'm a little confused here. Death God would have been used anyway, against Itachi, or Orochimaru?

Quote:
He would win only because he is younger true he was sick but i doubt he had less in him then an old man way past his expiration date.
His 2 in stamina just makes it look very bad. >.>

Quote:
mmno It was stated mre then once that he was god of ninja in his prime nuff said u aren't called a god by everyone for nothing
I thought he was called the professor. Anyway, that's all hype still. Things like that don't matter in versus topics, now do they? Is Ninja A going to defeat Ninja B by default just because Ninja A was called a God? No.

Quote:
see pain calls himself god lmaoooo
Please. Pain calls himself a God, yet was nearly defeated by Jiraiya, who isn't a God. His Super Rocket Punch body was decimated by a Raikiri, yeah, some God. >.> And now he's about to get his ass kicked by Naruto. Hype = nothing outside of the manga.

Quote:
nobody really thinks he is but sarutobi was given that name and thats how they knew him even orochiamru said it when they fought forgot where though
lol

Quote:
He isn't fighting a push over buddy he is fighting a hokage
Right, I didn't say anything against Sarutobi that would imply that he was weak.

Quote:
one that it took orochimaru 2 zombie hokage 1 of being the greatest ninja at his time and his younger brother vs a 69 year old man....
Yeah, but remember, Itachi > Orochimaru by default.

Quote:
1 on 1 would be a bit different since u won't waste ur time. as i said either way itachi wins or draws there is no other outcome.
No, Itachi wins, there is no draw. He's a skilled, Kage level Uchiha who isn't an arrogant ass. He won't try and mess around as if he were Sasuke, then proceed to get busted up by some stereo typed jinchuuriki lol. Though it would be interesting to see if Death God can get through Susanoo's defenses.

Quote:
yeah because a guy who can use elemental fusions
I stopped reading there. No offense, I'm sure whatever else you said afterwards may have been nice, but those elemental fusions you mention were filler in the anime. Not manga.

Quote:
Put itachi 3 on 1 like sarutobi was fighting he would not win either
He might. We don't know just how sick he was, BTS. We know Itachi can own Orochimaru himself, so all he really needs to do is get to him first. Or, use his black flames on the zombies, then deal with Orochimaru. The zombies can regenerate, but what good is that when all they'll keep doing is burning down?

Quote:
he be forced to go susanoo
In a worse case scenario, sure.

Quote:
so yeah i am saying that itachi vs sarutobi would be more fair then orochiamru and 2 other zombie hokages.....
You keep mentioning the zombies as seperate entities lol. As I said, Edo Tensei is part of Orochimaru's moveset. They're almost like summons.

Quote:
itachi wouldn't win either he would die killing the bodies since it said that susano drains your life force.
Yes, it does drain the users life force. But again, we don't know how sick Itachi was BTS. He was able to enough to use MS quite a few more times than he did PTS, before dying.

Quote:
cept jiraiya and itachi are equal lmaooo
I didn't say they weren't. -_-'

Quote:
even without his summons he still is golden
I know that! o_O I didn't say he wasn't. But pointing out, and this goes to anyone else, that Oro only won because of his zombies, or saying Oro and his zombies won, or saying Oro and the Kages won, that makes no sense, since the technique itself was part of his moveset. It's irrelevant whether they were zombies or Kages.

Quote:
i'm just proving a point that itachi in that situation would need to use susanoo as well.
In a worse case scenario, yes. His black flames would deal with the two zombies, after that, Itachi would just proceed to own Orochimaru like before, or show off and use Susanoo.

Quote:
Sarutobi didn't use death god because he couldn't get out he used it because it wouldn't matter what he tried he would die anyways cause he was old and there was 3 vs 1.
So you're implying that Sarutobi could have broken out of that dark genjutsu?

Quote:
sandaime surpassed shodaime they were teacher and students and youi don;t get called god of ninja in your prime because ur weaker then the past
When was it stated that Sandaime > Shodaime? Just curious.

Quote:
itachi would win just not as easy as anyone would think that's about it. the result wouldn;t change even if he was healthy because then sarutobi could always shinigami his ass and boom.
I didn't say Itachi would win easily. *shrug*

By the way, show me where it states that Yondaime was called the strongest ninja the Leaf ever produced.
MikeyM1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to MikeyM1979 For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-30-2010)