Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Who's Faster?
Thread: Who's Faster?
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2009, 11:39 AM   #8
MikeyM1979
Hokage

MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of
Re: Who's Faster?

Quote:
Originally Posted by zer0systm View Post
So after seeing Naruto's big burst of speed to save Tsunade from Pein i got wondering on who would be faster Him or Sasuke?

Sasuke has always been famed for speed since the Destruction of the Leaf arc, and if im not mistaken he's gotten twice as fast in part 2, now for Naruto to cover about 1km and a half in seconds is an amazing feat, it seems Naruto may have finally surpassed Sasuke in speed in my opinion. and it also seems like he has one hand rasengan's down, so just wonderin all your opinions on who would be faster, and all the other stat comparisons you wanna talk bout
You're mistaken. Sasuke reached unweighted Lee speed at his base form, BTS. PTS, he never used that speed ever again, and now that he has no CS boosting his physical stats, he's lost some overall speed as well. Naruto easily overpowered and outsped a Pain body, which is pretty humiliating for a supposed "God", who was completely capable of seeing what Naruto was doing. SM Naruto's speed was faster than any of the Pain's could react to. I'd find it hard to believe anyone in their right mind would assume someone who is faster than Pain would be slower than a slowed down Sasuke without CS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by freedom07 View Post
i still think sasuke is faster
How would you think he's faster now? He lost the physical benefits and boosts of CS.

Quote:
his sharingan can copy fast movements like lee
Which he never uses anymore.

Quote:
so whos to say he hasnt copied someone who is faster than lee or gai in shippuden
Because he got his ass God stomped by Hachibi? Even with CS, he still would have lost against Itachi? If he copied someone else's speed, who's faster than Lee or Gai, he certainly hasn't displayed it. Also, he never copied Lee's speed. He copied Lee's taijutsu technique, his speed was worked on with Kakashi.

Quote:
and thats why he is soo fast in series 2
Show me a speed feat he's had PTS that compares to what SM Naruto just did.

Quote:
and what if someone else whos faster than sasuke came along...
Too late! xD Hachibi, Itachi, Madara, Pain, SM Naruto, etc.

Quote:
sasuke will just adapt with the speed and overcome it
You mean like how he adapted against Hachibi?

Quote:
..becoming faster or equally fast.
So you're telling me when Sasuke fights someone, he suddenly gets a magic boost in speed just because?

Quote:
if we are talking about naruto vs sasuke in a fight then narutos speed should not be a problem the sharingan slow movements down and now sasuke has mks
Have you read the manga? Early on, Lee stated, and this has been proven many times already, that predicting someone's speed means nothing if they can't keep up. Killer Bee proved this recently. Pain, who IS faster than Sasuke, was outsped by SM Naruto. What in God's name makes you think Sasuke is on equal footing, or faster than SM Naruto? o_O And what does his MS have to do with speed and prediction? MS has never been stated to predict movements, only a Sharingan can.

Last edited by MikeyM1979; 01-04-2009 at 11:46 AM.
MikeyM1979 is offline   Reply With Quote