View Single Post
Old 01-04-2009, 10:05 PM   #331
f1n
Academy Student

f1n is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Opinions on Christianity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mashed Potato View Post
It's good God taught you compassion and shit, but I think it's time he taught you the importance of paragraphs.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Veggiegirl101 View Post
Actually you don't loose, you did an excellent job of getting your point across. I congratulate you for what you did do. Usually in situations like these such as a so called "debate", in this case I view it as a conversation.
It's like sharing information, which is what you did and people have a choice, to believe or not to believe. There is a bunch of evidence like you already said that shows that Jesus Christ did live on the Earth. This is really something that people should pay attention too, because Jesus Christ is the image of the invisible God. He is God in Human flesh. Christ means Messiah, if any here ever looked in the Old Testament, which is also the Hebrew Bible which is used by the Jews, Jesus Christ is written about there, and all of the things that the prophets from the Old Testament said about Him came to pass and it is recorded in the New Testament. If any of you would like evidence of this, I suggest that you all check out the History Channel's website. Truly, all three of the major religions Judaism, Islam and Christianity seriously recognize Jesus Christ. That's three different text's providing evidence of the same person, this is no coincidence.

Here's a scripture from the Old Testament that speaks about Jesus Christ.

1 Who would have believed what we heard?
Who saw the Lord's power in this?
2 He grew up like a small plant before the Lord,
like a root growing in a dry land.
He had no special beauty or form to make us notice him;
there was nothing in his appearance to make us desire him.
3 He was hated and rejected by people.
He had much pain and suffering.
People would not even look at him.
He was hated, and we didn't even notice him.

4 But he took our suffering on him
and felt our pain for us.
We saw his suffering
and thought God was punishing him.
5 But he was wounded for the wrong we did;
he was crushed for the evil we did.
The punishment, which made us well, was given to him,
and we are healed because of his wounds. -Isaiah 53:1-5

One of the Greatest King's of Israel King David, also wrote about Jesus Christ stating, "1 The LORD says to my Lord:
"Sit at my right hand
until I make your enemies
a footstool for your feet." -Psalms 110:1

If you would like evidence for the existence of King David, here's the

Jesus Christ also brought this same scripture up while he was talking to the Pharises and Saudeces who were trying to catch Him saying something wrong.

41While the Pharisees were gathered together, Jesus asked them, 42"What do you think about the Christ[d]? Whose son is he?"
"The son of David," they replied.
43He said to them, "How is it then that David, speaking by the Spirit, calls him 'Lord'? For he says,
44" 'The Lord said to my Lord:
"Sit at my right hand
until I put your enemies
under your feet." '[e] 45If then David calls him 'Lord,' how can he be his son?" 46No one could say a word in reply, and from that day on no one dared to ask him any more questions.
-Matthew 22:41-46
Rock on

Check out www.AnimeExplosion.net
Ima ien ur houz eetin ur bandwith
\
____It's a Smiley____
f1n is offline   Reply With Quote