Re: Learn Swedish !!
1. God Morgon. Good Morning.
2. God morgon. Vem ar du? Good morning, who are you?
3. Jag heter Anna, vad heter du? I am (called) Anna , whats your name?
4. Mitt namn ar Maria. My name is Maria.
5. Trevilgt att traffas. Nice to meet you.
6. Valkommen till skolan. Welcome to school.
7. Tack sa mycket. Thank you very much.
8. Vilka sprak talar du? Which languages do you speak?
9. Jag talar engelska och lite svenska. I speak English and a little Swedish.
10. Det later bra. That sounds great.
that is how it would sound if an american or an english speaking person would like to try out some swedish. If you talk like that, people in sweden will understand you, but it isn't correct. these letters Å, Ä and Ö is hard to explain, you have to hear them for your self!
Member of Toad Sage Naruto: Konoha's Orange Flash FC
Member of the Akatsuki FC