Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Overrated/underrated Characters in Naruto
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2009, 07:07 PM   #4
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Overrated/underrated Characters in Naruto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerox511 View Post
i think the character that really is underrated is Kisame. i would have liked to see some more fights, were he actually realeses his full power...i mean, if he crushed suigetsu, that would have been awesome ^^ and it is stated that he has a huge chakra pool, and we only saw him fight in the 30% clone of pein...and he kicked ass at first ^^

the character that was most overrated is in my opinion hard to find. i'm thinking of sasuke, but at first, he kicked ass, but later, in team hebi, he had to rely too much on his comerades, and this is my personal opinion, he has been hyped since he ''won'' against itachi, and in the 8 tails arc we saw how unexperienced he still is.

plz all the sasuke fans don't teat me to shreads, it's my opinion >_<

greetz
I completely agree about kisame, but sasuke relying on team hebi "which was only one fight against argueably the strongest ninja other that pain". Still, I respect your oppinon.

I think at the moment Pain is being underated just because hes fighting naruto. I mean, its pain! come on, if pain finds a way to recover and become 100 percent naruto is boned.

I think the most Overated character is Tobi. Hes suppost to be the invincable madara, but hes just a manipulater from the shadows. I think if tobi was the all powerful madara, he wouldnt need pain to run the akatsuki.
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote