Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Overrated/underrated Characters in Naruto
View Single Post
Old 01-08-2009, 12:21 AM   #29
Detcelfer
Hunter-Nin

Detcelfer is a jewel in the roughDetcelfer is a jewel in the roughDetcelfer is a jewel in the roughDetcelfer is a jewel in the roughDetcelfer is a jewel in the roughDetcelfer is a jewel in the rough
Re: Overrated/underrated Characters in Naruto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro1988 View Post
Sasuke is by far the most overrated character in this series. How ever my hatred isn't quite directed at Sasuke but at the Shraingan. This thing made parts of the show idiotic imo. It was ok in the early stages of the series but now its way too bloated and allows its user to pull off victory from the jaws of defeat even if the user is an arrogant jackass. Sasuke has reached his peak imo, he seems to think he needs no further improvement and that all other shinobi are inferior to him, but as we all found out the upper tier ninja can easily smoke him. If it wasn't for his sharingan he would've died long ago.

Hidan is also my choice for underrated. If he was faster and less of a wacko he would be insanely hard to beat.
I could not agree more. Especially the bit about the poor direction the eyes took the story line. It was betrothed too much weight and possibly dumbed down the series as whole. Gone are the days when it was about talent. Now its all about unique bloodlines and super powers.

Originally Posted by Naruto2008
... and the Jman can never be wrong.

Proud member of the Jiraiya Fanclub.

Last edited by Detcelfer; 01-08-2009 at 12:24 AM.
Detcelfer is offline   Reply With Quote