Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Overrated/underrated Characters in Naruto
View Single Post
Old 01-08-2009, 03:25 PM   #57
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Overrated/underrated Characters in Naruto

I agree sasuke has many character flaws, but if you look at naruto hard enough you can see his too.

Examples1: sasukes selfishness. Him leaving the village so he can gain power from Oro to kill itachi.

Narutos selfishness: Putting the life of one person over the entire village, "sasuke". Knowing sasuke has chosen his path, but wont let it go.

Example2: Attempted murder. After gaining the power of the CS, Sasuke attemps to kill naruto so he can gain the power of the MS.

Naruto allows the Kyuubi to come out just so he can get back at oro for making sasuke leave. As you know, naruto in kyuubi form nearly killed sakura.
I know, but still. Naruto knows how dangerous the kyuubi is, but he still let him out.

As you can see with these examples if you look at a character fom differant points of veiw, you can find the very things you criticise other characters for.
Of course this is also influinced by preference. Still, I think you get my point

Detcelfers going to hit me with a spinning back fist of info here in a minute lol.

Last edited by Konnaha_yellow_flash; 01-08-2009 at 03:32 PM.
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote