Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Overrated/underrated Characters in Naruto
View Single Post
Old 01-08-2009, 03:53 PM   #60
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Overrated/underrated Characters in Naruto

[QUOTE=Detcelfer;1633633]Finally a dispute with my good friend.

Quote:
Are you really saying that Naruto would put Sasuke over the village? That is what you said. If I recall, Naruto was allowed on several occasions to try and bring Sasuke back, failed, and was told in a nut shell "perhaps at a later date but now we have more pressing matters - and you failed".
Naruto went after sasuke barrowing much needed man power "neji, shika, kiba, chouji". And for what. So he could keep him emotional tie with sasuke. with the village in need of every shinobi after oros attack, naruto shouldve found another way. At that moment he chose sasuke over the village.

Quote:
Concerning the Kyuubi, Naruto lost control of his emotions. Yamato had to be the one to explain to Naruto that it was his fault that Sakura was hurt. Since then he's never used it. So he places the value of everyones safety before the value of Sasuke. If he truly put Sasuke first he would have left the village in pursuit.
That was my example for attemted murder. Yes, naruto doesnt use the kyuubi anymore because of that. But sasuke hasnt attemted to kill anyone since the first fight with naruto "excluding itachi". dont say what about the retreval, I seriously doubt sasuke would kill his only comrades, but let any evil enemy live. Even you have to agree that makes no sense.

Quote:
As you can see I gracefully abolished your argument at every turn and now put the ball in your court. The game is on
Its on like donkey kong!
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote