Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Overrated/underrated Characters in Naruto
View Single Post
Old 01-08-2009, 04:27 PM   #64
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Overrated/underrated Characters in Naruto

[QUOTE=Detcelfer;1633669][QUOTE=Konnaha_yellow_flash;1633649]

Quote:
You go to a city and no one gives a rats behind about anyone else but themself (generalized), you go to a village and they're all close friends. My point is at first the village was willing to take risk in bringing back someone they all knew, grew up with, did missions along-side, and shared time together. Not to mention they're probably of the mindset of that of our military mantra we hear so much these days: "Leave no soldier behind, look out for your brother in arms".
But the circumstances that sasuke left of his own free will, not by capture. it was sasukes rash and selfish decision, but it was his to make.

Quote:
By retrieval are you refering to Killer Bee? Because I was under the impression that killing or a KO was acceptable for Sasuke's task given to him. In either case he would have been responsible for the death of Killer Bee HAD he succeeded. Someone he knows nothing about at all who never inflicted anything upon him. Who has Naruto killed or attempted to that did not deserve it?
I was actually refering to the retreval in part two with yamato. but, if sasuke did capture KB and he got killed. it would be sasukes fault. However, we dont know if sasuke palned to let KB go while giving tobi something that would gain his trust. IMO!

Quote:
Your case is diminishing my friend. It's as a rock dropped in the ocean, plummeting through the chasms of the abyss
And your only seeing sasuke from one point of view. Come look from the side or behind. youll see hes not really that bad..
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote