Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Overrated/underrated Characters in Naruto
View Single Post
Old 01-08-2009, 05:22 PM   #80
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Overrated/underrated Characters in Naruto

[QUOTE=Detcelfer;1633744][QUOTE=Konnaha_yellow_flash;1633711]

Quote:
But thats a what if. Soldiers are attacked for rescuing friends all the time. One can not live in fear of what might be or could have been. One simply has to follow to the best of their ability what is right. Saving a friend sound as noble of a cause as any other.
but were talking about shinobi here. Theyre not exactly known for being noble. Shinobis spy, assasinate and commit epsianage. BOT: Just as sasuke had the right to leave so did naruto try and bring him back. But just like sasukes decision, it was selfish IMO.

Quote:
True, I can not directly ask KB directly. It was however made VERY clear that he underestimated his opponents. That strikes me as "not trying" his best would you not agree? Sasuke on the other hand had to bring back tangible results. So he either had to kill KB or knock him out. Either way he failed as with the rest of Sasuke's miserable exsistence. You look up fail in the dictionary and theres a picture of the Uchiha sysmbol and Sasuke crying.
Well, IMO sasuke suceeded. He managed to bring back KB without actually capturing KB and putting his life in danger. Thus fitting sasukes philosiphy of not killing.

Quote:
It does make you one when you can not even admit that Sasuke is the mirror image of Naruto's dark side. Its what he represents. They're the yin and yang of eachother - the peanutbutter and jelly. To deny this is to deny the whole exsistence of their character struggles.
Yes, sasuke has darker qualities, but hes not the exact mirrror image. I would give that to pain, dont you agree. Naruto is the good wholesome hero that chages people with his kindness. Sasuke is the antihero who will do anything to have his vengence exept Kill! Thats my basic oppinion of the characters.
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote