Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Overrated/underrated Characters in Naruto
View Single Post
Old 01-08-2009, 05:42 PM   #84
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Overrated/underrated Characters in Naruto

[QUOTE=Detcelfer;1633794]
Quote:
Not known for being noble? So what are you saying about Konoha as a whole? What are you saying about 3rd, or the hokages in general, J-man or frankly all of Konoha. Now you're stretching the limits of your argument. You can argue the boundries of selfishness all you like but Naruto had a platonic love for Sasuke that did not involve entirely his own measure of happiness but that of the safety and worry he had for his friend. He said "I wont let you go to Oro" - or something similar.
The point I was making is that they are shinobi! Not samurai with the code of bushido or anyother type of warrior, but shinobi. Thats who they are. Being noble and having feelings is suppost to be looked down on, not the latter. BOT: I understand narutos reason, but I question his motives. Also, how could naruto believe sasuke was just goign to give himself to Oro? I thought naruto knew sasuke better than that. "shrugs"?

Quote:
But he did not know that and if he did its not been presented to us. So you're only guessing once again. Shame on you Yellow, shame! I thought we put Myth tactics behind us.
Ok, thats an insult! myth states his oppinions as facta dn I make alot of effort to show that my oppinion is just that, my oppinion. well, you seem to be looking at this as if it were black and white. But hasnt Kishi shown us its not that simple "itachi fiasco!".

Quote:
Yeah, if Sasuke could hurt a fly that WOULD be amazing wouldn't it? But I'd never give him that much credit to his name
Lol, you hate sasuke with the fire of 1000 suns!
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote