Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Overrated/underrated Characters in Naruto
View Single Post
Old 01-08-2009, 06:20 PM   #93
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Overrated/underrated Characters in Naruto

Quote:
Originally Posted by FantasticFoxkins View Post
The whole point of Naruto's chase of Sasuke is that he is his best friend. He cares about him, even if Sasuke no longer cares for him. Naruto wants to show Sasuke that revenge isn't the only way and that being alone with your angry thoughts isn't good for you. And I don't think Naruto is willing to do anything to save him. He would sacrifice his own life sure but he'd never play with anyone else's.
But narutos Obsession with getting sasuke back must effect others. Tsunade probably has to keep an eye on naruto so if he gets any info on sasukes whereabouts, he wont go chasing after him. My point is, narutos obsession does effect everyone around him. If anything, his concern becomes everyones concern. Narutos a jinchuuriki so he shouldnt put himself in positions to get captured by the AKA. Whic in turn would make konaha go all out to get him back, leaving them vulnerable. I think you can see where Im going with this.
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote