Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Overrated/underrated Characters in Naruto
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2009, 06:56 PM   #142
ShinobiKnight
Silberner Held

ShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really nice
Re: Overrated/underrated Characters in Naruto

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9tailedDemon View Post
sasuske doesn't care about manda ... manda wouldn't even listen to sasuske unless he was under a genjutsu how useful is that??

And u can tell thruout the fight sasuske had no interest at all in fighting him... just kept asking him "what do u know about my brother"

diedara wanted the fight and sasuske responded by just smacking him up ... diedara's last ditch effort does not make the fight close my man it just is what is was a last ditch effort ... diedara was owned my boy ... face it...

and no i'm no fan boy i just realize that fight was a lost cause ... sh^t diedara had to kill himself to try to kill sasuke ... now do u think that was close??
@bold: What the fuck does that matter? We're arguing about whether or not it was a close fight, remember?

@the rest: It doesn't matter whether Deidara's explosion was last-ditch or not. It doesn't matter whether it killed him or not. It doesn't matter whether the odds were stacked against him from the outset or not. None of those things affect whether the fight was close or not. What affects that is the very, very end of the fight.
At the end of the fight, Sasuke narrowly escaped Deidara's explosion. In the process, Manda, his most powerful summon, was killed in his place. If not for that, he would have died. That's close.

Try to understand. I'm calling you a Sasuke fanboy because I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt. If you're saying such stupid things because you're biased, well, that's all too common. If you're unbiased and saying it, you're severely lacking in common sense, making you look rather unintelligent.

Last edited by ShinobiKnight; 01-09-2009 at 06:57 PM.
ShinobiKnight is offline   Reply With Quote