Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Overrated/underrated Characters in Naruto
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2009, 11:53 AM   #150
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,850 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future
Re: Overrated/underrated Characters in Naruto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detcelfer View Post
Retarded? Maybe in your little world. Sasuke bashing happens when daisy picking fanboys/girls claim him as being "the best". Oh reeeeeally? It's apparent you never took the time to read over any of my arguments or others who actually contributed sound disagreements over Sasuke's abilities. "Blind", I am not. Disenfranchised from all the touting of Sasuke, I am!

Do not stroll in at the last second and call the disagreement "retarded" when you never spent any time at all countering our arguments. Thats what cowards do.
And thus, you never countered anything I said about him. Proof enough that I was right.
No matter what his fanboys and fangirls say, they could never go against something the manga itself said. Like Itachi being able to kill him even though he was sick, and trying to loose. Like Deidara being weak to lightning.
And about your being sick of Sasuke, I said that was alright, did I not? Again, read.

Countering your arguments was already done, did you not see it? All in one post.
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote