Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Overrated/underrated Characters in Naruto
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2009, 02:02 PM   #163
Detcelfer
Hunter-Nin

Detcelfer is a jewel in the roughDetcelfer is a jewel in the roughDetcelfer is a jewel in the roughDetcelfer is a jewel in the roughDetcelfer is a jewel in the roughDetcelfer is a jewel in the rough
Re: Overrated/underrated Characters in Naruto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrike View Post
Read the manga.

And that's his skill, not Orochimaru, not Kakashi.
One calumny after another. Your antics might work on others... but to imply that Sasuke's skills are unique to him makes you an uttering fool.

Quote:
I didn't say that. Further making you blind.
His skills are not all Kakashi's or Orochimaru's.
Oh but you did. You expect me to read something when you never proof read your own garbage. It's laughable.

Quote:

Uchiha jutsu passed down by Orochimaru? Do you even know that your assumptions are not only biased, but they are illogical as well?
Kirin has nothing to do with Uchiha, otherwise Itachi would have recognized it easily.
... and here ladies and gentlemen we get to the truth of the matter. Not only can he not provide proof, he camouflages the adumbrate relevance of Orochimaru's character. We all know (with the exception of yourself) that the sickly sannin made it his lifes ambition to unlock the fabric of chakra and its manipulation in the Ninja world. We're lead to believe that he understands how the abilities and skills of other clans behave. We're also lead to believe he trained Sasuke - unless you ignore that as well. You hold a misinterpretation of Itachi's expression of suprise which you viewed instead as questionable wonderment and fear of Sasuke's next skill. He had a counter ready for Kirin, Susanoo. How odly fortunate he pulled out the right skill at the right time.

Very odd indeed that Sasuke chose a name from Mythology to represent his ability that goes in line with all the other Uchiha skills. The cards are stacked against you my friend. Because you can not prove your point and I can only go by assumptions, your argument can not be stated as fact... it makes you look like a fool.

Quote:
You are downgrading him for nothing with no valid arguments.
More valid than your own.

Quote:
As I said, it's cool hating Sasuke if you don't like the character, but shitting on his skills is childish if you even read the manga.
I've never questioned his skills. The simpletons who do not question the pretensive abilities of Sasuke, without the free hand-me downs, the handicap of his eyes to which he would be dead by now without them and smug selfishness that makes him depict himself as being "better" figuratively than others around him paints you as a bigger fool than even the worst offender of fanboi'sm.

Originally Posted by Naruto2008
... and the Jman can never be wrong.

Proud member of the Jiraiya Fanclub.
Detcelfer is offline   Reply With Quote