Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Shade of the Leaf
View Single Post
Old 01-13-2009, 07:22 AM   #9
thegodfather2450
tale of galant jiraiya

thegodfather2450 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Shade of the Leaf

-29-Naruto flopped on his back and tried to ignore the feeling of his ribs mending themselves. He had needed that. The tension from breakfast was gone, leaving him with mending bones, heaving lungs and the sort of relaxation only the satisfaction of beating your best friend to a pulp could bring. Heaving for air, he grinned a little to himself as he realized that Sasuke was just as winded. The curl of satisfaction was from knowing his friend was going to end up getting Sakura to check his own ribs.

The narrowed eyed glare told him that Sasuke knew what he was thinking and didn't particularly care for it. Grinning even wider, he turned his attention to the puffy clouds.

"You're such an ass."

Sasuke snorted. "Still bitter that I won?"

Naruto grunted. "Like hell."

"Idiot."

"Bastard."

"When are you going to talk to her?"

"What?"

Sasuke sighed and rolled himself to his feet. "Sakura."

"No, no, I got that." He waved his hand. "What I want to know is why you want to know? And where the hell this conversation came from?"

Sasuke pinned him with a look.

"Okay so I guess I know why you wanna know, but I still don't know."

"What?"

"When I'm gonna talk to her. Dunno."

Sasuke looked uncomfortable for a second and then it disappeared behind his eyes. "Girls like to know where they stand."

Naruto shot to his feet. "What the hell is that supposed to mean? Sakura-chan knows she's my precious person."

Sasuke snorted. "If you don't know, I'm not telling you."

Naruto narrowed his eyes. "I'll kick your scrawny Uchiha-ass if you’re not careful."

Sasuke looked bored. "If you say so." His eyes flickered upwards. "Don't you have babysitting duties?"

Naruto pointed his finger. "You're not… hey, crap! I forgot! Hey, how did you know about that?"

"Whatever."

"We're not finished here!" Naruto informed his he turned to bolt out of the training grounds. "I'll beat it out of you later."

"Hn."

Failures must be seen as amusements,they are trials which hone your skills.
The frog in the well drifts into the great ocean.
Feel pain,conteplate pain,accept pain and know pain.
Proud member of The Three Legandary Sannin Fanclub.
Proud member of the Jiraiya Fanclub.
proud to be a member of uzumaki narutu.
proud to be member of the yondaime fc.
proud to be a kage member fc.
proud to be a sage naruto member.

thegodfather2450 is offline   Reply With Quote