Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Shade of the Leaf
View Single Post
Old 01-13-2009, 07:35 AM   #13
thegodfather2450
tale of galant jiraiya

thegodfather2450 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Shade of the Leaf

-32-They appeared on a bridge so familiar that she didn't have to look around to see where they were. The charred imprint of a hand – left behind years ago by Sasuke – was a dead give away. She growled low in her throat as Naruto set her down and glared up at him.

"Give me one good reason why I shouldn't pound you?"

His hand slid into her hair, nails scrapping faintly against her scalp as his lips crashed into hers. She staggered into the railing of the bridge, off balanced and surprised. Naruto didn't seem to mind, instead he lifted her up and stepped in-between her legs, an arm sliding around her waist. Sakura froze with shock for a second before leaning into him, hands digging into his biceps as she kissed him back.

When he pulled back she stared up at him. "I'll suppose I can give you a few more moments to live so you can explain yourself properly."

He chuckled low in his throat, hand wondering along her spine. "I was hoping you would be doing the explaining?"

Sakura arched a brow at him. "Oh?"

He bent down and grinned, nose almost touching hers. "You have a secret."

Her lips twitched. "What if I do?"

He looked thoughtful. "Well, I suppose we can do this the easy way or the hard way."

"Oh?"

He brushed his lips across her mouth lightly. "You can tell me or I can throw you off the railing."

She snorted. "You can try to throw me off the bridge."

His arm tightened around her middle and his smile was all fox. "Is that a no?"

She narrowed her eyes at him. "Maybe?"

He grinned and flung them both off the bridge. She swore at him as they crashed under cool water. She came up sputtering and he laughed, throwing his hair out of his eyes.

"Nice day for a dip, eh, Sakura-chan?"

She lunged. He yelped and tried to swim away. Slapping the water with chakra, she buried him under a wave before landing him on his back and shoving him under the water again. He retaliated by grabbing an ankle and pulling. Twisting, she formed fast seals for the only water jutsu she ever really got down. His eyes widened under water before he was flung away from her.

She sucked in a lungful of air when she cleared the water and stuck her tongue out when he came out coughing. "I win!"

He grinned and lunged back into the water. "Not yet!"

By the time they made it to shore they were breathing heavily. Flopping down she glared at him. "Only you could turn a make out session into a water fight."

Naruto grinned at her. His eyelashes were clumped together and she had never seen his eyes so bright.

"I love you." He said simply, suddenly. "Have my entire life. Never been anyone else and I really hope there never is. You're my most precious person, Sakura-chan."

She stared at him, eyes wide. "Where did this come from?"

Naruto shrugged. "Figured you would want to know."

"Oh."

He reached over and flicked her bangs out of her eyes. "So, you gotta secret?"

"I'm not so sure it’s such a secret." She managed.

"I'm sure hoping its not." He said solemnly.

She flicked water at him. "I've known that I love you for half a day and you've already figured it out?"

He shut his eyes for a moment and smiled. "When you've been looking for as long as I have, you tend to notice a lot of things."

"Then what am I thinking right now?"

He opened his eyes and studied her. "How about some ramen?"

She laughed.

Failures must be seen as amusements,they are trials which hone your skills.
The frog in the well drifts into the great ocean.
Feel pain,conteplate pain,accept pain and know pain.
Proud member of The Three Legandary Sannin Fanclub.
Proud member of the Jiraiya Fanclub.
proud to be a member of uzumaki narutu.
proud to be member of the yondaime fc.
proud to be a kage member fc.
proud to be a sage naruto member.

thegodfather2450 is offline   Reply With Quote