Fandom Forums - View Single Post - The Longest Thread Ever v28
View Single Post
Old 01-13-2009, 09:11 PM   #61
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

Thanked 2,470 Times in 1,137 Posts
Tsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Longest Thread Ever v28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha_Kina
@Kat: Good, you're on. Can I get some recommendations on that idol group? Pleeeaase?
You mean for their songs?
Well, SNSD fans are doing a pretty damn good job at keeping their new album from leaking, so if you want to listen to their latest stuff you'll have to listen off youtube or do some scouring of your own over LJ or something like that. I recommend listening to at least "HimNae/Way to Go" or "Dear Mom" from their new album.

Their old stuff is much more poppy, but if you want to listen to that as well, my favorite songs are their debut song, "Into The New World," their second single, "Girl's Generation", and either "Kissing You" or "Baby Baby". For an example of their how well they sing live (as compared to other groups like Wonder Girls for example), just ask me and I'll link you to some stuff. xD

Btw there's music videos for most of the songs I listed in case your interested. Except for HimNae and Dear Mom.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru
whatd you hear she did to lorene? the whole blame everything on her so she wouldn't get her spoiled bitch ass in trouble?
Lorene told me Shannon blamed her for a lot of stuff as a scapegoat, yeah.
Tsuna is offline   Reply With Quote