Fandom Forums - View Single Post - How many languages do you know?
View Single Post
Old 01-15-2009, 04:08 PM   #249
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

Thanked 2,470 Times in 1,137 Posts
Tsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How many languages do you know?

^Impressive. o.o

English is my first language, so that's an obvious one.

Japanese | 日本語 - Self-studied for 4 years, advanced understanding of the spoken language, basic knowledge of the written language.

French | Fran├žais - School-taught for 2 years, moderate understanding of the spoken language, intermediate comprehension of the written language.

Korean | 한국어 - Self-studied for...about a month or so now. Very basic understanding of the spoken language. Advanced knowledge of the written language (meaning I can read/write the language fluently).

In the future I'm planning on becoming a little more literate in Japanese, but for now I'm focusing on Korean since it's a lot simpler.
Tsuna is offline   Reply With Quote