Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto 432 Predictions
View Single Post
Old 01-16-2009, 02:35 AM   #19
Avian
Jounin

Avian will become famous soon enoughAvian will become famous soon enoughAvian will become famous soon enough
Re: Naruto 432 Predictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by h33r View Post
well u r rite ...tsunade recognized yahiko instantly....so she wud be helpful in fiding nagato...i think tsunade will start the search for nagato while naruto is fighting pain bodies...may be gai's team will return..and i think they r best choice right now to search for person hiding near village..cz of neji's byakugan..or they can take hinata too..they can scan the area....
but may be real pain is not found...and he just retreats or konan forces him to...something like that cud happen too...
Finding Nagato isnt important right now. Konoha seriously needs a make over. They lost several number of shinobi's this might include jounins, but as long as Naruto is around i believe Konoha can defend themselves from invading villages. so for now they need to get up from their feet and start building Konoha again.

Uzumaki Naruto - Uchiha Sasuke
Wind Element - Fire/Lightning
Ninjutsu, Taijutsu, Chakra Manipulation - Ninjutsu, Genjutsu, Taijutsu, Chakra Manipulation
Rasengan- Chidori
Sage Mode, Rikoudo Mode - Perfect Mangekyu Sharingan
Avian is offline   Reply With Quote