Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto 432 Predictions
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2009, 09:09 AM   #81
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto 432 Predictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane Chronicles View Post
Naruto mirrors DBZ in the same mondain way Spiderman mirrors Batman get over it
the writters come from the same country one looking up to the other so it natural to have simularities but dont get it twisted Naruto is way different the DB

as for predictions go i think Naruto is going to perform a jutsu like Temari did in the
Save Sasuke Arc where she cut down the forrest using her fan to make strong winds
valid points and on the mark but Naruto has no fan, how can he deliver the same effect without help? Additionally since their within Konoha theres a chance he can just blow Pein to another part of the village without any assistance, he must make sure its a kill.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.

Last edited by NeoKakarott023; 01-17-2009 at 09:11 AM.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote