Fandom Forums - View Single Post - The shadow!
Thread: The shadow!
View Single Post
Old 01-18-2009, 09:37 PM   #33
RNB
El Topo

Thanked 1,887 Times in 822 Posts
RNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the rough
Re: The shadow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mal View Post
No, that would be my conclusion because that's all you ever do when you "debate".
Would you like me to link you to a recent debate where I did not try to prove someone wrong and I actually ended up agreeing with them a bit despite the fact that what they follow is the complete opposite of my worldview? You guys just mainly suck at debating. Miburo is good, but he insults and I end up doing it back in retaliation so I don't debate with him as much as usual. 48 is good, Mashed is smart but never debates. You, IMHO, don't really know how to debate. This is mainly because I don't think you really question your beliefs much. Same for SK. Of course, this is based on an indirect observation of mine that does not necessarily support my opinion on your debating skill.

People on this site mainly debate just to win. I personally see it as a learning experience.

- Heraclitus
RNB is offline   Reply With Quote