Fandom Forums - View Single Post - The shadow!
Thread: The shadow!
View Single Post
Old 01-18-2009, 09:52 PM   #43
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

Thanked 2,470 Times in 1,137 Posts
Tsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The shadow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redneckboy
I am not what they are refuting. See, this only makes my point more true. In a debate, you are refuting a point, not the person. In an informal debate where things like statistics can be thrown in then you could attack the person a bit, but only if you are trying to change their opinion.
You're missing my point.
When you consistently strike up debates with people over the same things, over and over again, in threads that were not meant to be taken seriously, guess what. People get tired of it. They get tired of hearing you run your mouth. So eventually, people will start ignoring your posts. You shouldn't be surprised by this.

Do us all a favor and loosen up. Stop turning everything into a fucking argument.

Either that or you can get the fuck out.
Tsuna is offline   Reply With Quote