Fandom Forums - View Single Post - The Longest Thread Ever v28
View Single Post
Old 01-19-2009, 02:28 AM   #1198
Freshgrease
▂▅▇█▓▒░◕‿‿◕░▒▓█▇▅▂

Thanked 1,005 Times in 546 Posts
Freshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to all
Re: The Longest Thread Ever v28

Usually, if you are too ashamed to deal with the consequences of unsightly fucking, you usually keep it between yourselves. What a retard. I hope he enjoyed it. Fat women seem as if they'd make the actual process difficult and not worth it. He must have a large man dong to have pulled off the stunt, or she was on top. He wasn't walking funny for a while there was he?

Heh. I got errections in the first grade, but that was only because the teacher would kiss us, make us keep the lipstick kiss on all day, and call us "bad boys for acting out". Thinking back now, she was quite old....

Edit 2: Forgot about the animal tails she pinned to our ass as sort of a "dunce cap"esque punishment. I don't know if she was ever arrested for child molestation though.

Last edited by Freshgrease; 01-19-2009 at 02:32 AM.
Freshgrease is offline   Reply With Quote