Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Chapter 267 Discussion (Spoilers)
View Single Post
Old 07-12-2005, 10:39 PM   #48
kidistight
S-Ranked Shinobi

kidistight is on a distinguished roadkidistight is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by dothej
BAKA!!! the thread reads "Chapter 267 Discussion (Spoilers)" if u didn't know then now you do; and ---to all those who really don't know --- orochimaru killed Konoha's 3rd Hokage and the village of sand's kazekage(dude) aaaaand while were on them...sasori's the one who killed the kazekage(dude) before the currently slain... to those who hate and depise me, (inner itachi) cling to life....but seriously, if the thread says spoilers or possibility of spoiler DON'T CLICK IT if ur not there yet.... that-is-all...
I was just joking because you said he killed them both, but other than the third and the 4th kazakage we don't know who else Oro killed. Beause Venus asked what is going to happen to Sasori and you said he dies, but I jokingly said no spoilers even though technically said no spoilers, because we really don't know what is going to happen to him. Really it seems like a lot of miscommunication between us, but yes Oro killed the 3rd Hokage and the 4th Kazakage, anyone have any complaints or questions.

I got rid of my teeth at a young age because... I'm straight. Teeth are for gay people. That's why fairies come and get them.

MasterShake

Aqua Team Hunger Force
kidistight is offline   Reply With Quote