Fandom Forums - View Single Post - 3 Word Story
Thread: 3 Word Story
View Single Post
Old 01-27-2009, 04:03 PM   #62
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Mystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant future
Re: 3 Word Story

Sakura was walking into Naruto's house to tell him i love Sasuke but i want to know if you love me like you love ramen coz if so i will buy you ramen. Naruto says to Sakura: I will not eat your heart like ramen, but maybe you will one day bow down to my greatness and acknowledge my existence. Then Sasuke walks in saying: there has got to be a sword IN MY STOMACH!. So I will avenge myself by licking on lollipops. That way I will kill time until i have my brothers eyes but what about some ramen on the side before i remove the sword? Naruto says, No that ramen is mine. Go get your own and buy some grapes for yourself. Sasuke! Oh, wheres sasuke now? Malthusianism, the only thing you have is Toad meat. Karin then enters and takes off her pants to see if Gamakichi has nice fingers. Gamakichi was busy so sakura offered to buy ramen for all of them. Karin got mad and demanded cold hard cash. Naruto Stares, Sakura punches him for looking at her feet.
Mystik is offline   Reply With Quote