Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto 435 predictions.
View Single Post
Old 02-07-2009, 08:17 AM   #93
llBattousaill
Academy Student

llBattousaill is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto 435 predictions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by huyujamaa View Post
So far Naruto's motivation has been to get strong so as to get Sasuke back...the motivation to stop relying on the kyuubi is secondary so i really doubt naruto will get lazy after this victory.

After he beat gaara, he hounded kakashi to teach him chidori, and after beating kakuzu he still thought of how he could improve on the ability...Naruto will seek to get stronger whether the kyuubi shows up or not.
Sure Sasuke is great motivation but wouldn't it be reasonable to think that if he defeats Pein without the demon he could defeat Sasuke easily and drag him back home...I mean honestly do you think Sasuke could defeat Pein, I don't think he stands a chance tbh. I think both the character's will each become much more powerful before they have to face off.

Naruto defeated Gaara with the help of the boss toad and after defeating Kakuzu was a whole different type of situation...Naruto's tech caused harm to himself and he obviously found a way to use it without it doing so in Sage mode. But if he defeats Pein without any reprocutions...I reallllllly don't know why he would train like a mad man as he did before to become stronger...He would have defeated one of the strongest ninjas ever at a very young age. I'm not saying he's going to stop training but I don't think he would train as hard as he would if the demon showed itself.