Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto 435 predictions.
View Single Post
Old 02-07-2009, 07:44 PM   #131
Myth
Kage

Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice
Re: Naruto 435 predictions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
Nagato didnt know Jman had any genjustu. Do you not remember how surprised pain was when he got caught in a genjutsu? The point is that nagato has encountered the jutsu before and I dont think hes going to make any assumtions about wether naruto can perform one or not. So, IMO. I dont think the genjutsu will work this time around.

U don't understand in your previous post u said something like or at least that's how i understood it"if nagato can just send more chakra to disrupt the flow thus bailing the body out of genjutsu". I answered to that saying no he cannot cause if he could even if jiraiya surprised him he could have still injected more chakra into the bodies and bailed them out of the frog genjutsu.

The frog genjutsu is even more deadly then tsukuyomi this genjutsu paralyzes ur nerves meaning there is nothing u can do once ur caught in it there is no disrupting flows or anything ur dead if ur caught in it and since it travels by sound the success rate is 100%.

So what I am saying is that if nagato could have disrupted the flow of chakra he would have even if the bodies were caught he could have done something..