Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Kakashi's death?
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2009, 06:36 PM   #765
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Kakashi's death?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasuke ftw View Post
Ok, I dont know what you mean by
Do you think people are just going to forget that naruto has spent almost the whole of the series so far training? or that he went from being a weak, unpopular 12 year old child, to a strong, envious man/adolescent, who became stronger than his teacher by far, in only a matter of 3 years? i don't think so somehow.

oh and about your other reason for kakashi to stay.. to help him with his water affinity?....lol. Its just not going to happen.
I think we might start seeing naruto developing his own techniques soon. He might train his affinity for water by himself or with the help of his equals/friends, instead of being taken out of the storyline, and trained by some guy that takes about 30 chapters. been there done that (about 20 times over)

sad but true. lol
lol, you can believe kakashi poos purple people eaters for all I care. And about you not understanding what I meant about naruto just having it happen. If naruto were to suddenly have a higher level of skills without traing for them. Wouldnt that damper his rep for being a hard worker? Yes, narutos done nothing but train. However, its been to attain huge power ups "Rasenshurican and sage mode". Not to improve his current skills. Thats something IMO kakashi can help naruto with.

Wether you believe kakashi is useless or not. He still has purpose in the story.
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote